Join Wednesday Lunchtime Conversations with AAEEBL Leaders
Wednesday Table Conversations
facilitated by AAEEBL Leaders
One of the best things about AAEEBL includes conversation. This year, we are providing a number of table talks, previously called "Birds of a Feather," and these will be facilitated by known AAEEBL leaders in eportfolio scholarship, research and who share your commitment to authentic, experiential and evidence-based learning.
- Publishing on ePortfolios from Baby Steps to Big Time – Cindy Stevens, Wentworth Institute of Technology and Eddie Watson, University of Georgia and IJeP and AAEEBL Board member
- International Research Group (IRG) – Kate Coleman, Deakin University, Australia and AAEEBL Board member
- Multimodal Learning: What is it? Why use it? How to get started – Kati Lewis, ePortfolio Coordinator, Salt Lake Community College
- Digital Storytelling and Education– Bryan Alexander – Bring your copy of Bryan's Digital Storytelling book to have it signed! – Featured Speaker at AAEEBL 2014
- Using ePortfolios to Credit Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) –Betty.Hurley, Empire State College
- Getting Started with ePortfolios – Helen L. Chen, Stanford University and AAEEBL Board member -- Bring your copy of Chen, Penny Light and Ittelson, Documenting Learning with ePortfolios to have it signed!
- Using ePortfolios for Employability – Nancy Wozniak, SUNY Stony Brook
- Exploring ePortfolio Platforms: Options, Decision-Making, Roll-Out – Trent Batson, President and Co-Leader, AAEEBL
- Comparing Notes: Using Open-Source ePortfolio Platforms – Beth Gordon, Pace (Mahara); Janice Smith, Independent Consultant
- Google Campus Options: Exploring Possibilities for Collaboration and Add-On Tools for Improving Student Learning – Gail Ring, Clemson University a Google campus) and AAEEBL Board member
- Creating a Global ePortfolio Showcase: Launching a Collaborative Project – Judy Batson, CEO and Co-Leader, AAEEBL
- Engaged and Integrative Learning – Carrie Luke, Amy Homkes-Hayes, University of Michigan
- Using Online “Tools” in ePortfolios: What’s Out there? A discussion on the latest in free resources – Ashley Kehoe, Dartmouth University
- Leveraging the ePortfolio for Integrative Learning – Candyce Reynolds and Judith Patton -- Book due out July 2014: Leveraging the ePortfolio for Student Learning -- Bring your copy of their to have it signed!
- ePortfolios as a High Impact Practice (HIP) – David Hubert, SLCC and AAEEBL Board member