The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning
The AAEEBL Webinar Series, Co-sponsored by EPAC, AAC&U and IJeP
Each year, AAEEBL offers a webinar series in the fall or the spring of each academic year.
Topic from 2015: What is the ePortfolio Idea? (Recordings from that series are below)
Topic for fall 2016: A Virtual Book Tour: Meet the Authors of Recent Eportfolio Books
The webinars are free, but you must register to join the webinar.
- September 7, 1 pm US EST
- September 21, 1 pm US EST
- October 5, 1 pm US EST -- Candyce Reynolds: Register
- October 19, 1 pm US EST
- November 2, 1 pm US EST -- Kathleen Yancey
- November 16, 1 pm US EDT
- Decembr 7, 1 pm US EDT -- C. Edward Watson
Recordings of Previous Webinars
- A Website TRULY Your Own, with Steve Handy of Bluehost and Trent Batson of AAEEBL. Click here to go to the recording.
- What is an ePortfolio from a Technology Perspective? with Helen Chen of Stanford and Christopher Sheehan of Arizona State University. Click here.
- What is an ePortfolio with Geoff Irvine of Chalk & Wire, April 29, recording now available.
- What is an ePortfolio with Shane Sutherland, CEO of PebblePad, May 6, recording now available.
- What is the ePortfolio Idea with Marc Zaldivar of Virginia Tech, May 20, recording now available: click here.
- Exploring the e in ePortfolio with Ashley Kehoe of Dartmouth, June 10, recording now available: click here
- ePortfolio as a Bridge: Connecting Curricular and Co-Curricular Learning click here. Tracy Penny Light, Thompson Rivers University, Canada, June 25.
- Making Learning Visible: Successful ePortfolio Patterns Across the U. S." Jeff Yan, Digication; Click here.
- ePortfolio is a Genre, Darren Cambridge, NCTE; Click here.
- ePortfolio as Museum of Me or Cabinet of Curiosities, Joe Ugoretz, Oct 28, 2015. Click here for recording.
- Access to Success: ePortfolio as a Pathway to Learning, Katie Kalmus, LiveText Nov 19, 2015. Click Here
- Learners and Their Learning Process, Bryan Alexander, January 13, 2016. Click here for recording.
- ePortfolios, Badges and Connected Credentials, Dan Hickey March 22, 2016. Click here for recording.
Registration for each webinar is free but is required (click on the calendar event on each page at this website to register for the webinar of your choice). These webinars are a service to the eportfolio field provided by AAEEBL.
AAEEBL webinars are a series of interviews with eportfolio leaders in academia and in the eportfolio industry.
Most webinars are 1 hour long and presented via Adobe Connect, scheduled usually at 1 pm US ET and usually on Wednesdays. Sessions are recorded and can be viewed at any time. URLs for these recordings will be posted on this page.
You are free to share your screen with others who wish to join a webinar. Questions? Contact us.