Find Your Path into AAEEBL Benefits
Three Key Ideas about Belonging to AAEEBL
- "One-size-fits-all" does not exist in learning.
- We are all learners, but our pathways and needs vary.
- AAEEBL exists to serve learners inclusively by offering a number of pathways to offer a good fit and address personal, institutional and organizational needs.
- If you are at an academic institution seeking membership status, learn about supporting AAEEBL as an Institutional Member.
- If you are a corporate
entity with a focus on e-learning that applies to learner-centered
approaches, find out about supporting AAEEBL and gaining opportunities as a Corporate Partner.
- NEW! If you are a student, learn about what AAEEBL offers you.
- NEW! If you are part of a consortium of institutions, AAEEBL now offers a membership to benefit your collective institutions. (An example of this is CUNY, the City University of New York system.)
- NEW! If you are an individual consultant who provides educational information and support to learning organizations, we now have a path that offers benefits to you as an Individual Consultant Partner.
- NEW! If you are an interested individual find out more about being an Individual Site Participant.