AAEEBL Independent Consultant Partners
AAEEBL's Newest Way to Belong:
Independent Consultant Partners
The Association for Authentic,
Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning offers Corporate Partners an opportunity to
support AAEEBL's services in one of three circles of support. Through this
support Corporate Partners gain opportunities, earn recognition in the
AAEEBL Community, and underscore AAEEBL’s mission to enhance 21st century learning with high-impact practices and multimodal approaches that employ digital spaces/technological interventions.
Best known for advocacy of eportfolios as a high-impact practice that benefits learners at every level, AAEEBL is an educational, professional
association with global connections to a variety of institutions, initiatives and companies that support best practices using technology in learner-centered ways. When you partner with AAEEBL, you
become part of a valuable relationship that increases your visibility and voice for making an impact on 21st century learning.
As a Corporate Partner, your
generosity is given back to the AAEEBL Community through meaningful initiatives such as research, conferences, webinars and resources that advance teaching, learning and achievement that align with .
To discuss being a Corporate
Affiliate and its opportunities, contact Trent Batson.
Note: Funds below are in USD.
Friendship Circle Opportunities
Our Friendship Circle Corporate Partners enter the AAEEBL Community usually as start-ups with some venture or angel capital. This is an entry-level circle of AAEEBL Partnership that gains recognition and prominence in the AAEEBL Community. Over the years, we have been pleased to observe growth and profit throughout the Friendship Circle of Corporate Partnership. In many cases, based on their success, these newer members of the AAEEBL Community often choose to support AAEEBL services to the Community through increased participation, sponsorships at events and by joining another Circle of Giving to AAEEBL.
- Access to present at the
Annual Conference with an academic partner. (Note:
Proposal must be submitted on time, and be accepted a by the Program
Committee. The academic partner must be committed to
attend the conference. It is understood that the presentation
will adhere to the same criteria as for all sessions and that it
will be of interest to an academic audience. This excludes
product demos from options for sessions.
- Entitlement to display the AAEEBL Friendship Circle sponsorship logo on their corporate website in recognition of Friendship Circle support of the AAEEBL Community.
- AAEEBL Community visibility: Your logo is included on the
page listing AAEEBL Corporate Partners.
- Prominent presence in the AAEEBL Community Online through your own AAEEBL Community Online Group, to be managed by Corporate Partner, where events may be shared such as upcoming conference attendance and discussions regarding your platform or product.
- Free regional conference attendance for 1 when serving, at an additional cost, any of the following:
- plenary speaker
- With regional conference
sponsorship, Corporate Partners are invited to share information about their product at the sponsored occasion (see above) from the lectern.
- Promotional materials may
be included in conference packet with regional conference
- The opportunity to
feature a display table at an AAEEBL regional conference for a fee of $500 (waived with sponsorship of an occasion at the conference as listed above).
- Opportunity to submit
proposals to, and if accepted, to participate in AAEEBL events such
- Chance to contribute
corporate literature, lanyards, tee shirts or other items to regional conferences for attendees.
Entry-Level Friendship Circle Partnership with AAEEBL Community: $2,000
Note: Corporate Partner opportunities differ from Institutional Membership benefits. For example, Institutional Members receive discounts on conferences including the AAEEBL Annual Conference while Corporate Partners gain an array of other
advantages and opportunities to support the on-going services of AAEEBL. There is no discount or special fee for Corporate
Affiliates to attend the AAEEBL Annual Conference. Also, there is no free registration or discount fee for events when AAEEBL
co-locates with other organizations such as AAC&U.
AAEEBL 2014 Annual Conference Opportunities
Each year AAEEBL offers
distinctive sponsorship opportunities aligned with its annual
conference. The following are opportunities for
sponsorship during AAEEBL 2014:
- Sponsorship of Morning "coffee and..."on Tuesday,
Wednesday and Thursday (July 29, 30, 31, 2014).
- Provision of Poster Session Refreshments for AAEEBL attendees (2 opportunities at AAEEBL 2014 - Tuesday and Wednesday).
- Provision of/Sponsorship for Morning or afternoon tea, coffee and beverages. (3 opportunities at AAEEBL 2014)
- Sponsorship of a plenary speaker (3 opportunities at AAEEBL 2014).
- Provide scholarships for student-presenters to
have conference fees waived so they may attend and present with
- Inclusion in the AAEEBL Executive Summit where you may send two leadership representatives from your company to join in a shared conversation with academic leaders in the AAEEBL Community.
- AAEEBL gratefully acknowledges Corporate Partner PebblePad for sponsorship of the AAEEBL 2014 Executive Summit.
To arrange for sponsorship of AAEEBL 2014 occasions, contact Trent Batson.
you acquire a booth at the AAEEBL Annual Conference, it is important to
specify that you are attending because of AAEEBL. Exhibitors at this
joint Campus Technology-AAEEBL Conference receive one pass to attend
sessions. This pass may be shared with more than one person, but only
one pass is provided.