Conference Logistics for
Moving Beyond “One-Size-Fits-All” by Targeting Three Strategic and Transformative Approaches:
Evidence-Based Learning; Personalized Learning and Holistic Outcomes Assessment
Hynes Convention Center
July 27-30, 2015
Easy Site Navigation for AAEEBL 2015
Use the drop-down menu at the top of this page to navigate to pages related to Beyond "One-Size-Fits-All."
Quick Links for this Page
- Location: Hynes Convention Center, Boston
- Registration Cost: Early-Bird Registration Savings and Extra Savings for AAEEBL Institutional Members: expected rates for 2015: Members of AAEEBL: $499 before early-bird deadline; non-members: $699 before early bird deadline.
- Registration: now open.
- Lodging: Sheraton Boston
- Boston Information
- Getting Around in Boston
- Helpful Boston Apps for your Digital Device
- Consideration regarding special needs: to be added
- If you have additional questions: Trent Batson
Hotel - Book your room by July 2, 2015
A special reduced rate has been secured at the Sheraton Boston Hotel for Campus Technology and AAEEBL participants. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and discounted rooms are only available while blocks last, so be sure to reserve your room today!
Lock in your discounted rate of $209.00 (plus tax) per night at the Sheraton Boston Hotel when you reserve your room by July 2, 2015.
Click here to make your hotel reservations today!
Sheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02199
Hotel reservations should only be made using the link above. Please do not call the hotel directly, as you will be redirected to CT Event Housing.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card or debit card.
The Sheraton will accept cash, credit or debit card payment for your stay upon arrival.