AAEEBL is the only U. S. professional association exclusively for the eportfolio community. AAEEBL is a 501(c)(3) non-profit association. Each year, AAEEBL offers an Annual Conference in Boston that attracts eportfolio practitioners, researchers, administrators, and professional staff from around the world. AAEEBL also sponsors the AAC&U ePortfolio Forum each January at AAC&U's Annual Conference.
You can join the AAEEBL site as an "individual site participant" and add your support to AAEEBL that way -- no cost to be a "member of the site" -- or you can join the site and then also join AAEEBL as an institutional member. It is through institutional memberships that AAEEBL can continue to offer services to the eportfolio field.
How to connect or join:
- Your institution already a member? If you have not registered at the site, but your institution is an AAEEBL member, register as a new member of the website, we will be notified of your request to be a member of the site, and we will include you under your institutional membership so you can receive member discounts and other benefits.
- Not a member? Use your institutional email as your user name and create your own password.
- Once registered, you are a "member" of AAEEBL online; but not a paying AAEEBL member
- Or, at login, you can click on "membership" and choose to "upgrade" by having your institution or organization become a member of AAEEBL. The options will be presented to you. This is how you join AAEEBL.
How to connect, next steps:
- You will see your option to join groups. It is within groups that most communication and activities occur at the AAEEBL site.
- Some groups are "private" as they are the AAEEBL working groups. But most groups are open to all.
Use this site to post news and resources; the site is home for the eportfolio community. The value of the site will grow the more everyone participates and adds comments, ideas, and resources.
Questions? Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org