Standards for the Academic ePortfolio as developed by PESC over 6 years:
Comments on this set of standards must be submitted in the next 30 days.
Released for public comment, April 27, 2016 to May 27, 2016: The full report from PESC on standards for an "Academic ePortfolio." From Michael Sessa, President and CEO of PESC:
"Included as the ‘standard’ are the Implementation Guide, XML Schema and Sample Instance Document. All comments from the education community and the general public must be made by e-mail to PESC President & CEO at Michael.Sessa@PESC.org. Public comments can address any and/or all parts of the standard being proposed. The comment e-mail should clearly identify the:
1) Responder full name and appropriate contact information (phone, email, organization, etc);
2) Source of the comments, i.e., whether the comments are individual or originate from a group the responder represents;
3) Nature of the responder’s interest in the standard (what is the issue and why is it important?);
4) Element(s) of the proposed standard with which issue is taken;
5) Changes suggested resolving the issue(s)."